10 Tips for Making People Laugh

1."Adulting 101"

"I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode."


2. "Food for Thought"

"I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right. There's a difference."


3."Life Hacks"

"I'm not procrastinating, I'm just prioritizing my Netflix shows."


4. "Relationship Goals"

"I love you more than pizza, but let's be real, that's not saying much."


5. "Workplace Wisdom"

"I'm not late, I'm just fashionably delayed."


6. "Motivational Monday"

"I'm not tired, I'm just allergic to mornings."


7. "Sassy Sayings"

"I'm not arguing, I'm just passionately expressing my point of view while completely dismissing yours."


8. "Life Lessons"

"I'm not lost, I'm just exploring alternative routes."


9. "Witty Wisdom"

"I'm not forgetful, I'm just memory-efficient."


10. "Sarcastic Sayings"

"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy... for more important things... like scrolling through my phone."


Post a Comment

0 Comments