funny jokes about dads

1. Why did Dad bring a ladder to the party? He heard the drinks were on the house!

2. Why did Dad become a baker? He kneaded the dough!

3. What did Dad say when I asked him to take me to the moon? "Son, we're already in debt up to our necks!"

4. Why did Dad bring a magnet to the party? He wanted to attract some attention!


Funny jokes about dads


5. Why did Dad become a master of disguise? Because he wanted to be a dad-abulous spy!

6. What do you call a dad who doesn't want to play catch? A ball-buster!

7. Why did Dad go to the doctor and say, "Doc, I've got a problem. I can't stop singing 'The Wheels on the Bus'." The doctor said, "That's a bus-iness problem!"

8. Why did Dad bring a pillow to the party? He wanted to have a soft time!

9. What did Dad say when I asked him to take me to the amusement park? "Son, we're already on a rollercoaster of debt!"

10. Why did Dad become a master of the grill? Because he wanted to be the big cheese!


Remember, dads are the best, and these jokes are just a playful way to poke fun at them. So, keep on laughing and sharing these jokes with others!

Post a Comment

0 Comments