funny jokes about dads

1. Why did Dad's cat join a band? Because it wanted to be the purr-cussionist!

2. Why did Dad bring a compass to the party? He wanted to navigate the social scene!

3. What did Dad say when I asked him to take me to the zoo? "Son, we're already living in a wild house!"

4. Why did Dad become a master of the remote control? Because he wanted to be the channel champion!


Funny jokes about dads

5. Why did Dad bring a snorkel to the party? He wanted to have a Fin-tastic time!

6. What do you call a dad who doesn't want to play video games? A game-buster!

7. Why did Dad go to the doctor and say, "Doc, I've got a problem. I can't stop singing 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'." The doctor said, "That's a roar-some problem!"

8. Why did Dad bring a pillow to the party? He wanted to have a soft landing!

9. What did Dad say when I asked him to take me to the beach? "Son, we're already shell-shocked from the bills!"

10. Why did Dad become a master of the BBQ? Because he wanted to be the grill-master!


Remember, these jokes are all in good fun, and dads are the best! Keep on laughing and sharing these jokes with others!

Post a Comment

0 Comments