Hilariously funny jokes to make kids and adults laugh

 Puns

1. Why did the coffee go to therapy? Because it was feeling a little jittery!

2. Why did the baker go to the bank? He needed dough!

3. Why did the mushroom go to the party? Because he was a fun-gi!

4. Why did the cat join a band? Because he wanted to be a purr-cussionist!

5. Why did the computer go to the doctor? It had a virus!

Hilariously funny jokes to make kids and adults laugh


Sarcastic Jokes


1. Oh great, just what I needed, another meeting to add to my busy schedule of doing nothing.

2. I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right.

3. I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode.

4. I'm not arguing, I'm just passionately expressing my point of view while completely dismissing yours.

5. I'm not late, I'm just fashionably delayed.


One-Liners


1. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.

2. Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.

3. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

4. Why don't lobsters share? Because they're shellfish.

5. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!



Post a Comment

0 Comments